Agricultural policies and farm structures: agent-based modelling and application to EU-policy reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Alfons Weersink & Steve Clark & Calum G. Turvey & Rakhal Sarker, 1999. "The Effect of Agricultural Policy on Farmland Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 425-439.
- Stoker, Thomas M, 1993. "Empirical Approaches to the Problem of Aggregation Over Individuals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1827-1874, December.
- Vonk Noordegraaf, Antonie & Nielen, Mirjam & Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2003. "Sensitivity analysis by experimental design and metamodelling: Case study on simulation in national animal disease control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 433-443, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph & Sahrbacher, Amanda & Ostermeyer, Arlette, 2013.
"Simulation Results of AgriPoliS about Diminishing Capital Subsidies and Restrictions,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
167, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph & Ostermeyer, Arlette & Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2013. "Simulation Results of AgriPoliS about Diminishing Capital Subsidies and Restrictions," Working Papers 157114, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph & Kellermann, Konrad & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Winners And Losers Of Policy Changes – What Is The Role Of Structural Change?," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6472, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Appel, Franziska & Ostermeyer-Wiethaup, Arlette & Balmann, Alfons, 2015. "Effects of the Renewable Energy Act on structural change in Agriculture- The case of biogas," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210956, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rasmussen, Svend & Damgaard, Martin, 2008. "Numerical Estimation of Agricultural Supply Functions - A Micro Economic Approach based on Mathematical Programming," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44181, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Appel, Franziska & Ostermeyer-Wiethaup, Arlette & Balmann, Alfons, 2016.
"Effects of the German Renewable Energy Act on structural change in agriculture – The case of biogas,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 172-182.
- Appel, Franziska & Ostermeyer-Wiethaup, Arlette & Balmann, Alfons, 2016. "Effects of the German Renewable Energy Act on structural change in agriculture – The case of biogas," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 172-182.
- Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R., 2013. "An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-60.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Foltyn, Ivan & Jelinek, Ladislav & Kristkova, Zuzana, 2012. "Distributional effects and structural change induced by various CAP Pillar 1 proposals; the case of the Czech Republic," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126221, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Espinosa, Maria & Gocht, Alexander & Heckelei, Thomas & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2016. "Incorporating farm structural change in models assessing the Common Agricultural Policy: An application in the CAPRI farm type model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1040-1059.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Doing Policy In The Lab! Options For The Future Use Of Model-Based Policy Analysis For Complex Decision-Making," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6588, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Osuch, Amanda & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Kellermann, Konrad & Happe, Kathrin, 2008. "Policy Risk Through Modulation of Direct Payments: Can Farms Live with a Strategic Disadvantage?," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48113, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tyler Freeman & James Nolan & Richard Schoney, 2009. "An Agent-Based Simulation Model of Structural Change in Canadian Prairie Agriculture, 1960-2000," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 537-554, December.
- Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Land Markets In Agent Based Models Of Structural Change," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6647, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zimmermann, Andrea & Heckelei, Thomas & Perez Dominguez, Ignacio, 2006. "Working paper: Literature Review of Approaches to Estimate Structural Change," Reports 9304, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Schoenau, Franziska & Musshoff, Oliver, 2011. "Mit Optimierungsansätzen Bessere Entscheidungen Treffen? – Eine Empirische Analyse In Einem Planspiel," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114520, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamost:14945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.