A comment on “solving the puzzles of structural efficiency”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Sung-ko & Cheng, Yuk-shing, 2007. "Solving the puzzles of structural efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 713-722, July.
- Fang, Lei, 2013. "A generalized DEA model for centralized resource allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 405-412.
- Forsund, Finn R & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1979.
"Generalised Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 294-315, June.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1978. "Generalized Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Working Paper Series 17, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sebastián Lozano & Gabriel Villa, 2004. "Centralized Resource Allocation Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 143-161, July.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009.
"A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- H. Leleu & W. Briec, 2009. "A DEA Estimation of a Lower Bound for Firms' Allocative Efficiency Without Information on Price Data," Post-Print halshs-00476537, HAL.
- Ylvinger, Svante, 2000. "Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 164-174, February.
- Vladimir Nesterenko & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007. "Measuring potential gains from reallocation of resources," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-116, October.
- Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2003. "On aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 615-620, May.
- Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2009. "Centralized resource allocation BCC models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9358-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2017. "The denominator rule for share-weighting aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1175-1180.
- Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis, 2014. "A postscript on aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 784-786.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2015. "On structural and average technical efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 259-267, June.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Decomposition; Structural efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:230:y:2013:i:2:p:444-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.