A generalized DEA model for centralized resource allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Sung-ko & Cheng, Yuk-shing, 2007. "Solving the puzzles of structural efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 713-722, July.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens & Sipilainen, Timo, 2006.
"The law of one price in data envelopment analysis: Restricting weight flexibility across firms,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 735-757, May.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Laurens Cherchye & Timo Sipiläinen, 2003. "The Law of One Price in Data Envelopment Analysis: Restricting Weight Flexibility Across Firms," Microeconomics 0312006, EconWPA, revised 18 Dec 2003.
- Ahn, Heinz & Neumann, Ludmila & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia, 2012. "Measuring the relative balance of DMUs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 417-423.
- Sebastián Lozano & Gabriel Villa, 2004. "Centralized Resource Allocation Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 143-161, July.
- Liang, Liang & Wu, Jie & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2008. "Alternative secondary goals in DEA cross-efficiency evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 1025-1030, June.
- Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten, 2013. "Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 112-118.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing, 2010. "DEA-based production planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 105-112, February.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chern, Ching-Chin & Hsiao, Bo, 2013. "Human resource rightsizing using centralized data envelopment analysis: Evidence from Taiwan's Airports," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 119-130.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Vladimir Nesterenko & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007. "Measuring potential gains from reallocation of resources," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-116, October.
- Pekka Korhonen & Mikko Syrjänen, 2004. "Resource Allocation Based on Efficiency Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1134-1144, August.
- Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2007. "Within-group common weights in DEA: An analysis of power plant efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 207-216, April.
- Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Pastor, Jesus T., 2009. "Centralized resource allocation BCC models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika & Sipiläinen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens, 2010. "Firm and industry level profit efficiency analysis using absolute and uniform shadow prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 584-594, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adel Hatami-Marbini & Zahra Ghelej Beigi & Hirofumi Fukuyama & Kobra Gholami, 2015. "Modeling Centralized Resources Allocation and Target Setting in Imprecise Data Envelopment Analysis," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1189-1213, November.
- Hien Thu Pham & Antonio Peyrache, 2015. "Industry Inefficiency Measures: A Unifying Approximation Proposition," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zuoren Sun & Rundong Luo & Dequn Zhou, 2015. "Optimal Path for Controlling Sectoral CO 2 Emissions Among China’s Regions: A Centralized DEA Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2190-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2015. "Cost constrained industry inefficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 996-1002.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:37-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng, 2013. "A comment on “solving the puzzles of structural efficiency”," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 444-446.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-017-0181-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:28:d:61444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan & Liang, Liang, 2016. "CO2 emissions and energy intensity reduction allocation over provincial industrial sectors in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 282-291.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2015. "On structural and average technical efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 259-267, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA; Resource allocation; Decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:228:y:2013:i:2:p:405-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.