Strategies for customer service level protection under multi-echelon supply chain disruption risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramesh Bollapragada & Uday S. Rao & Jun Zhang, 2004. "Managing Inventory and Supply Performance in Assembly Systems with Random Supply Capacity and Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12), pages 1729-1743, December.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Schmitt, Amanda J. & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2010. "Inventory systems with stochastic demand and supply: Properties and approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 313-328, October.
- Chu, Peter & Yang, Kuo-Lung & Liang, Shing-Ko & Niu, Thomas, 2004. "Note on inventory model with a mixture of back orders and lost sales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 470-475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qi, Lian & Lee, Kangbok, 2015. "Supply chain risk mitigations with expedited shipping," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 98-113.
- Cardoso, Sónia R. & Paula Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana & Relvas, Susana & Novais, Augusto Q., 2015. "Resilience metrics in the assessment of complex supply-chains performance operating under demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 53-73.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2013. "Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-269.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1128-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanyan Yang & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Performance evaluation of interconnected logistics networks confronted to hub disruptions," Post-Print hal-01320641, HAL.
- Ebrahim Nejad, Alireza & Niroomand, Iman & Kuzgunkaya, Onur, 2014. "Responsive contingency planning in supply risk management by considering congestion effects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 19-35.
- repec:eee:transe:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:13-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmitt, Thomas G. & Kumar, Sanjay & Stecke, Kathryn E. & Glover, Fred W. & Ehlen, Mark A., 2017. "Mitigating disruptions in a multi-echelon supply chain using adaptive ordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 185-198.
- Bendul, Julia C. & Skorna, Alexander C.H., 2016. "Exploring impact factors of shippers’ risk prevention activities: A European survey in transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 206-223.
- Mohammaddust, Faeghe & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Mofidfar, Mohammad & Hill, Alex, 2017. "Developing lean and responsive supply chains: A robust model for alternative risk mitigation strategies in supply chain designs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 632-653.
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris, 2013. "Control and system-theoretic identification of the supply chain dynamics domain for planning, analysis and adaptation of performance under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 313-323.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Unnikrishnan, Avinash, 2016. "A coordinated location-inventory problem in closed-loop supply chain," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 127-148.
- repec:eee:transb:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rika Ampuh Hadiguna, 2012. "Decision support framework for risk assessment of sustainable supply chain," International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 35-54.
- Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Jafari-Shirazi, Ehsan & Boyles, Stephen D., 2014. "A three level location-inventory problem with correlated demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain disruptions Multi-echelon inventory management Risk mitigation Partial lost sales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:45:y:2011:i:8:p:1266-1283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .