Note on inventory model with a mixture of back orders and lost sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Chu, Peter & Lan, Shaw-Ping, 2000. "A note on EOQ models for deteriorating items under stock dependent selling rate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 550-559, August.
- Padmanabhan, G. & Vrat, Prem, 1995. "EOQ models for perishable items under stock dependent selling rate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 281-292, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hung, Kuo-Chen, 2011. "An inventory model with generalized type demand, deterioration and backorder rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 239-242, February.
- Lodree, Emmett Jr., 2007. "Advanced supply chain planning with mixtures of backorders, lost sales, and lost contract," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 168-183, August.
- Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A., 2011. "Lost-sales inventory theory: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 1-13, November.
- Hu, Wan-ting & Kim, Seung-Lae & Banerjee, Avijit, 2009. "An inventory model with partial backordering and unit backorder cost linearly increasing with the waiting time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 581-587, September.
- Karimi-Nasab, M. & Konstantaras, I., 2013. "An inventory control model with stochastic review interval and special sale offer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 81-87.
- Dye, Chung-Yuan & Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 2006. "A deteriorating inventory model with time-varying demand and shortage-dependent partial backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 417-429, July.
- Schmitt, Amanda J., 2011. "Strategies for customer service level protection under multi-echelon supply chain disruption risk," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1266-1283, September.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2011. "A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 179-198, October.
- Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chen, Xiangfeng, 2011. "Game theoretic pricing and ordering decisions with partial lost sales in two-stage supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 175-185, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:2:p:470-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.