A supplier allocation model considering delivery failure, maintenance and supplier cycle costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kawtummachai, Ruengsak & Van Hop, Nguyen, 2005. "Order allocation in a multiple-supplier environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 231-238, January.
- Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pam Anders, 2001. "Stockout risk and order splitting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 407-415, May.
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C., 1992. "Just-In-Time purchasing: Single or multiple sourcing?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-181, May.
- Ryu, Si Wook & Lee, Kyung Keun, 2003. "A stochastic inventory model of dual sourced supply chain with lead-time reduction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 513-524, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1128-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P. & Sarkar, A., 2011. "Sourcing decisions under risks of catastrophic event disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1058-1074.
- Xia, Yu, 2011. "Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 194-203, April.
- PrasannaVenkatesan, S. & Goh, M., 2016. "Multi-objective supplier selection and order allocation under disruption risk," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 124-142.
- Yue, Jinfeng & Xia, Yu & Tran, Thuhang, 2010. "Selecting sourcing partners for a make-to-order supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 136-144, June.
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P., 2013. "Multiple sourcing under supplier failure risk and quantity discount: A genetic algorithm approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 84-97.
- Torabi, S.A. & Baghersad, M. & Mansouri, S.A., 2015. "Resilient supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 22-48.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:103:y:2006:i:2:p:755-766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .