Complexity and the History of Economic Thought
In: Handbook of Research on Complexity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1989. "The Pretence of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 3-7, December.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Garello, 2011. "Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?," CAE Working Papers 89, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Attentiveness cycles: Synchronized behavior and aggregate fluctuations," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 66(3), October.
- Faggini, Marisa & Parziale, Anna, 2011. "Fitness landscape and tax planning: NK model for fiscal federalism," MPRA Paper 33770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Colander, 2003. "Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0320, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- David Colander, 2000. "New Millennium Economics: How Did It Get This Way, and What Way Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 121-132, Winter.
- Orlando Gomes, 2012. "Endogenous Heterogeneity, the Propagation of Information and Macroeconomic Complexity," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58, March.
- Verónica Robert & Gabriel Yoguel, 2011. "The Complex Dynamics of Economic Development," Chapters, in: Cristiano Antonelli (ed.),Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 17, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ada MARINESCU, 2016. "Axiomatical examination of the neoclassical economic model. Logical assessment of the assumptions of neoclassical economic model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 47-64, Summer.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3625_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.