Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "The two social philosophies of Ostroms' institutionalism," MPRA Paper 33425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010.
"Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 641-672, June.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "Beyond Markets and States: Polycentric Governance of Complex Economic Systems," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2014.
"A Polycentric Approach For Coping With Climate Change,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 97-134, May.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "A Polycentric Approach For Coping With Climate Change," CEMA Working Papers 578, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2009. "A polycentric approach for coping with climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5095, The World Bank.
- Garello, Pierre, 2002. "The breach of contract in French law: between safety of expectations and efficiency," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 407-420, December.
- David Colander, 2009. "Complexity and the History of Economic Thought," Chapters, in: J. Barkley Rosser Jr. (ed.), Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2012-03-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2012-03-28 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgm:wpaper:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Bédard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caam3fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.