Report NEP-HPE-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hynes, Brian, 2011. "Economics: The logic & scientific distortion," MPRA Paper 37403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2011. "Subjective Risk, Confidence, and Ambiguity," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0gw7t7vn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:201203-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Heinrich & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Strategic Reasoning in Hide-and-Seek Games: A Note," TWI Research Paper Series 74, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Duflo, Esther, 2012. "Women's Empowerment and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 8734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Garello, 2011. "Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?," CAE Working Papers 89, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2012. "Homo Moralis-Preference evolution under incomplete information and assortative matching," TSE Working Papers 12-281, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michael Trost, 2012. "An Epistemic Rationale for Order-Independence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.