Economics: The logic & scientific distortion
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian Economics; Hayek; Von Mises; Comparative theory; keynesian theory; Logical reason; logic; aristotle;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-03-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .