Report NEP-LAW-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2012. "Constitutional Property Rights Protection and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Post-Communist Transition," Ratio Working Papers 189, The Ratio Institute.
- Brinks, Daniel M. & Gauri, Varun, 2012. "The law's majestic equality ? the distributive impact of litigating social and economic rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5999, The World Bank.
- Youcef Maouchi, 2011. "Freedom of Contract in Islamic Contract Law: An Economic Analysis," CAE Working Papers 91, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Pierre Garello, 2011. "Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?," CAE Working Papers 89, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Ehud Guttel & Shmuel Leshem, 2011. "Buying the Right to Harm: The Economics of Buyouts," CAE Working Papers 93, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- ROCHELANDET, Fabrice & TAI, Silvio H.T., 2012. "Do privacy laws affect the location decisions of internet firms? evidence for privacy havens," MPRA Paper 37354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Sandra Susan & Broege, Nora C. R., 2012. "Searching For Work with a Criminal Record," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7d56c799, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.