Complexity and the History of Economic Though
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1989. "The Pretence of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 3-7, December.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colander, 2003. "Complexity, Muddling Through, and Sustainable Forest Management," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0320, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pierre Garello, 2011. "Simple Rules for a Complex World: Is It So?," CAE Working Papers 89, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Attentiveness cycles: Synchronized behavior and aggregate fluctuations," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 66(3), October.
- David Colander, 2000. "New Millennium Economics: How Did It Get This Way, and What Way Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 121-132, Winter.
- Faggini, Marisa & Parziale, Anna, 2011. "Fitness landscape and tax planning: NK model for fiscal federalism," MPRA Paper 33770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Gomes, 2012. "Endogenous Heterogeneity, the Propagation of Information and Macroeconomic Complexity," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58, March.
- Verónica Robert & Gabriel Yoguel, 2011. "The Complex Dynamics of Economic Development," Chapters, in: Cristiano Antonelli (ed.), Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 17, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wieliczko, Barbara, 2020. "Suitability of Complexity Economics for Long-Term Agricultural Policy-Making," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 311259, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Ada MARINESCU, 2016. "Axiomatical examination of the neoclassical economic model. Logical assessment of the assumptions of neoclassical economic model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 47-64, Summer.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pasour, E.C., Jr., 1980. "A Critique Of Federal Agricultural Programs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Ernst Helmstädter, 2001.
"Wissensteilung: Thünen‐Vorlesung bei der Jahrestagung 2000 des Vereins für Socialpolitik, Berlin 20. September 2000,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 445-465, November.
- Helmstädter, Ernst, 2000. "Wissensteilung: Thünen-Vorlesung bei der Jahrestagung 2000 des Vereins für Sozialpolitik, Berlin, 20. September 2000," Graue Reihe des Instituts Arbeit und Technik 2000-12, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Anz, Michael, 2009. "Effekte regionalisierter Innovationspolitik auf die Entstehung von Clustern: Eine multidimensionale Betrachtung der Biotechnologieoffensive des Freistaates Sachsen," Arbeitsmaterial der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Dannenberg, Peter & Köhler, Hadia & Lang, Thilo & Utz, Judith & Zakirova, Betka & Zimmermann, Thomas (ed.), Innovationen im Raum - Raum für Innovationen: 11. Junges Forum der ARL, 21. bis 23. Mai 2008 in Berlin, volume 127, pages 91-100, ARL – Akademie für Raumentwicklung in der Leibniz-Gemeinschaft.
- Budzinski Oliver & Kuchinke Björn A., 2012.
"Deal or No Deal? Consensual Arrangements as an Instrument of European Competition Policy,"
Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 63(3), pages 265-292, December.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kuchinke, Björn A., 2012. "Deal or no deal? Consensual arrangements as an instrument of European competition policy," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 76, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Dirk Ulbricht & Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Tobias Thomas, 2017.
"Do Media Data Help to Predict German Industrial Production?,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(5), pages 483-496, August.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Thomas, Tobias & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2014. "Do media data help to predict German industrial production?," DICE Discussion Papers 149, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Tobias Thomas & Dirk Ulbricht, 2014. "Do Media Data Help to Predict German Industrial Production?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1393, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2012. "The ideal of good government in Luigi Einaudi's Thought and Life: Between Law and Freedom," MPRA Paper 55351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Garofalo, 2014. "Irreducible complexities: from Gödel and Turing to the paradigm of Imperfect Knowledge Economics," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3463-3474, November.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:163932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whittington, Dale & Jeuland, Marc & Barker, Kate & Yuen, Yvonne, 2012. "Setting Priorities, Targeting Subsidies among Water, Sanitation, and Preventive Health Interventions in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1546-1568.
- Tom van Veen, 2020. "Have Macroeconomic Models Lost Their Connection with Economic Reality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8256, CESifo.
- Randall Holcombe, 2009. "A reformulation of the foundations of welfare economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 209-224, September.
- Fratini, Saverio M. & Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "A remark on the supposed equivalence between complete markets and perfect foresight hypothesis," MPRA Paper 15988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2011. "Monetary union, fiscal crisis and the preemption of democracy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Secchi Davide, 2005. "Altruism and Selfish Behavior. The Docility Model Revisited," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0505, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Daniel Klein, 2010.
"From weight watchers to state watchers: Towards a narrative of liberalism,"
The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 403-410, December.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2010. "From Weight Watchers to State Watchers: Towards a Narrative of Liberalism," Ratio Working Papers 153, The Ratio Institute.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 2016.
"Introduction To Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issue On Complexity In Economic Systems,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 461-465, March.
- Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Introduction to Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issue on Complexity in Economic Systems," Working Papers 2014-40, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Uncertainties Of Estimating The Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union," Working Papers 31828, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Agnès Festré, 2006. "Knut Wicksell and Ludwig von Mises on Money, Interest and Price Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00272399, HAL.
- George C. Bitros, 2015. "Thinking Ahead of the Next Big Crash," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 67-93, Winter.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73d5ls976m3igpqi is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Bayliss & Marti Serra & Armando Nieto & Angel A. Juan, 2020. "Combining a Matheuristic with Simulation for Risk Management of Stochastic Assets and Liabilities," Risks, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, December.
- Frédéric Ghersi & Emmanuel Combet & Jean Charles Hourcade & Camille Thubin, 2010. "Économie d'une fiscalité carbone en France - Rapport d'étude réalisée avec le soutien de l'ADEME et de la CFDT‐IRES," Post-Print halshs-00458205, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2008-07-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-07-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vijaya Wunnava (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.