Report NEP-PKE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James K. Galbraith, 2008. "The Collapse of Monetarism and the Irrelevance of the New Monetary Consensus," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky & L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Securitization," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva & Claudio H. Dos Santos, 2008. "The Keynesian Roots of Stock-flow Consistent Macroeconomic Models: Peering Over the Edge of the Short Period," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_537, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Gennaro Zezza, 2008. "The Buffett Plan for Reducing the Trade Deficit," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_538, Levy Economics Institute.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2008. "How is the relationship significance brought about? A critical realist approach," FEP Working Papers 282, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David Colander & Casey Rothschild, 2008. "Complexity and Macro Pedagogy: The Complexity Vision as a Bridge between Graduate and Undergraduate Macro," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0801, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2008. "Deficient Public Infrastructure and Private Costs: Evidence from a Time-Use Survey for the Water Sector in India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_536, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Colander, 2008. "Complexity and the History of Economic Though," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0804, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Belton, Willie & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2008. "The Racial Saving Gap Enigma: Unraveling the Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 3545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Ghiglino & Sanjeev Goyal, 2008. "Keeping up with the neighbours: social interaction in a market economy," Economics Discussion Papers 655, University of Essex, Department of Economics.