The interactions-based approach to socioeconomic behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Caramuta, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to the Relationship between Inequality, Social Capital and Institutions," Development and Comp Systems 0506009, EconWPA.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2004.
"Endogenous Networks In Random Population Games,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 121-147.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, "undated". "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 05, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco Valente & Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 68, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," LEM Papers Series 2003/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2008.
"An evolutionary analysis of the volunteer's dilemma,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 67-76, January.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2006. "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Volunteer`s Dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers 270, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2003. "Hildenbrand Distribution Economies as Limiting Empirical Distributions of Random Economies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Magda Fontana, 2010.
"The Santa Fe Perspective on economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 167-196.
- Fontana Magda, 2009. "The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200908, University of Turin.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004.
"Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, And Wage Arrears In Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-708, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, and Wage Arrears in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011.
"Dynamic Linear Economies with Social Interactions,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Onur Ozgur & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000036, David K. Levine.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Cahiers de recherche 2011-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tanya Araújo & Rui Vilela Mendes, 2007.
"Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2007/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Tanya Araujo & R. Vilela Mendes, 2007. "Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study," Papers 0709.2694, arXiv.org.
- Frank Westerhoff & Martin Hohnisch, 2007. "A note on interactions-driven business cycles," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 85-91, June.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011.
"The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions,"
504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The Empirical Content of Models with Multiple Equilibria in Economies with Social Interactions," NBER Working Papers 17196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tolciu, Andreia, 2008. "Is unemployment a consequence of social interactions? Seeking for a common research framework for economists and other social scientists," HWWI Research Papers 1-15, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Tanya Araujo & R. Vilela Mendes, 2006. "Market-oriented innovation: When is it profitable? An abstract agent-based study," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2006. "Complementarity and Custom in Contract Violation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-129, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007. "Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science," Introductory Chapters,in: Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling Princeton University Press.
- Yves Saillard, 2004. "L'analyse économique des normes : représentation et traitement des interactions dans les modèles de simulation," Post-Print halshs-00104866, HAL.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suren Basov, 2002. "Imitation And Social Learning," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 843, The University of Melbourne.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2008. "Neighbourhood Effects in Canada: A Critique," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(2), pages 237-258, June.
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2007. "Poverty traps: a perspective from development economics," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:20001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.