The interactions-based approach to socioeconomic behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Caramuta, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to the Relationship between Inequality, Social Capital and Institutions," Development and Comp Systems 0506009, EconWPA.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011.
"Dynamic Linear Economies with Social Interactions,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Onur Ozgur & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000036, David K. Levine.
- ÖZGÜR, Onur & BISIN, Alberto, 2011. "Dynamic linear economies with social interactions," Cahiers de recherche 2011-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2008.
"An evolutionary analysis of the volunteer's dilemma,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 67-76, January.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2006. "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Volunteer`s Dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers 270, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2004.
"Endogenous Networks In Random Population Games,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 121-147.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, "undated". "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 05, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," LEM Papers Series 2003/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco Valente & Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 68, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011.
"The empirical content of models with multiple equilibria in economies with social interactions,"
504, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alberto Bisin & Andrea Moro & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "The Empirical Content of Models with Multiple Equilibria in Economies with Social Interactions," NBER Working Papers 17196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tolciu, Andreia, 2008. "Is unemployment a consequence of social interactions? Seeking for a common research framework for economists and other social scientists," HWWI Research Papers 1-15, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Tanya Araujo & R. Vilela Mendes, 2006. "Market-oriented innovation: When is it profitable? An abstract agent-based study," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007. "Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science," Introductory Chapters,in: Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling Princeton University Press.
- Yves Saillard, 2004. "L'analyse économique des normes : représentation et traitement des interactions dans les modèles de simulation," Post-Print halshs-00104866, HAL.
- van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Housing Tenure Mix on Labour Market Outcomes: A Longitudinal Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suren Basov, 2002. "Imitation And Social Learning," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 843, The University of Melbourne.
- Magda Fontana, 2010.
"The Santa Fe Perspective on economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 167-196.
- Fontana Magda, 2009. "The Santa Fe Perspective on Economics: emerging patterns in the science of complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200908, University of Turin.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2003. "Hildenbrand Distribution Economies as Limiting Empirical Distributions of Random Economies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004.
"Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, And Wage Arrears In Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-708, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, and Wage Arrears in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanya Araújo & Rui Vilela Mendes, 2007.
"Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2007/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Tanya Araujo & R. Vilela Mendes, 2007. "Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study," Papers 0709.2694, arXiv.org.
- Frank Westerhoff & Martin Hohnisch, 2007. "A note on interactions-driven business cycles," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 85-91, June.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2006. "Complementarity and Custom in Contract Violation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-129, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Fontana Magda, 2008. "The complexity approach to economics : a Paradigm shift," CESMEP Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2008. "Neighbourhood Effects in Canada: A Critique," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(2), pages 237-258, June.
- Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2007. "Poverty traps: a perspective from development economics," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:20001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .