Production Sets with Indivisibilities-Part II: The Case of Two Activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2004.
"Lumpy consumer durables, market power, and endogenous business cycles,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 375-391, May.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 3-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 8296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Working Papers 2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based Upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms," Post-Print hal-00211169, HAL.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:108:y:2001:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1026438301292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koshevoy, Gleb A. & Talman, Dolf, 2006.
"Competitive equilibria in economies with multiple indivisible and multiple divisible commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 216-226, April.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Multiple Divisible Commodities," Discussion Paper 2002-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herbert E. Scarf & Kevin M. Woods, 2004. "Neighborhood Complexes and Generating Functions for Affine Semigroups," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1458, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Herbert E. Scarf & David F. Shallcross, 1993.
"The Frobenius Problem and Maximal Lattice Free Bodies,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Herbert E. Scarf & Shallcross, David F., 1990. "The Frobenius Problem and Maximal Lattice Free Bodies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 945, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2002. "Existence and welfare properties of equilibrium in an exchange economy with multiple divisible and indivisible commodities and linear production," Other publications TiSEM 5a5610bf-4f85-4a25-963c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_jors.2015.91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2004. "Solving discrete zero point problems," Discussion Paper 2004-113, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bennett Levitan & Jose Lobo & Stuart Kauffman & Richard Schuler, 1999. "Optimal Organization Size in a Stochastic Environment with Externalities," Working Papers 99-04-024, Santa Fe Institute.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Multiple Divisible and Indivisible Commodities and No Money," Discussion Paper 2006-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bruno Coquet & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1996. "Les privatisations dans la perspective de l'intégration européenne," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1333-1350.
- Truchon, Michel, 1988. "Programmation mathématique et théorie économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 143-156, juin.
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, 2003. "Economics and the complexity vision: chimerical partners or elysian adventurers," Department of Economics Working Papers 0307, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2017.
"Global and local scale characteristics in convex and nonconvex nonparametric technologies: A first empirical exploration,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 576-586.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van Woestyne, 2017. "Global and local scale characteristics in convex and nonconvex nonparametric technologies: A first empirical exploration," Post-Print hal-01533520, HAL.
- Imre Barany & Herbert E. Scarf & David F. Shallcross, 1994. "The Topological Structure of Maximal Lattice Free Convex Bodies: The General Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1087, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yang, Z.F., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral properties of polytopes : A revision," Discussion Paper 1994-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mark Müser & Harald Dyckhoff, 2017. "Quality splitting in waste incineration due to non-convex production possibilities," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Jensen Christian, 2014. "Replication and Returns to Scale in Production," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, February.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 1999. "Existence and Welfare Properties of Equilibrium in an Exchange Economy with Multiple Divisible, Indivisible Commodities and Linear Production Technologies," Discussion Paper 1999-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rabia Nessah & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Characterizations of the Existence of Nash Equilibria with Non-convex Strategy Sets," Working Papers 2008-ECO-13, IESEG School of Management.
- Yang, Z.F., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for testing the integral property of a polytope," Discussion Paper 1994-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Weismantel, 1998. "Test sets of integer programs," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 47(1), pages 1-37, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:2:p:395-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.