Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumaraswamy Velupillai, . "The Computable Approach to Economics," Working Papers _005, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1983.
"Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1983-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1984. " Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 393-410.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1984. "Economic Theory in the Mathematical Mode," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 267-78, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521266550 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521319867 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:49:y:2002:i:3:p:307-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.