An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freville, A. & Plateau, G., 1986. "Heuristics and reduction methods for multiple constraints 0-1 linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 206-215, February.
- Egon Balas & Clarence H. Martin, 1980. "Pivot and Complement--A Heuristic for 0-1 Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 86-96, January.
- Clifford C. Petersen, 1967. "Computational Experience with Variants of the Balas Algorithm Applied to the Selection of R&D Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(9), pages 736-750, May.
- Charles E. Gearing & William W. Swart & Turgut Var, 1973. "Determining the Optimal Investment Policy for the Tourism Sector of a Developing Country," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 487-497, December.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
- Shizuo Senju & Yoshiaki Toyoda, 1968. "An Approach to Linear Programming with 0-1 Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 196-207, December.
- Jae Sik Lee & Monique Guignard, 1988. "Note---An Approximate Algorithm for Multidimensional Zero-One Knapsack Problems---A Parametric Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 402-410, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:659-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.