An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shizuo Senju & Yoshiaki Toyoda, 1968. "An Approach to Linear Programming with 0-1 Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages B196-B207, December.
- Jae Sik Lee & Monique Guignard, 1988. "Note---An Approximate Algorithm for Multidimensional Zero-One Knapsack Problems---A Parametric Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 402-410, March.
- Freville, A. & Plateau, G., 1986. "Heuristics and reduction methods for multiple constraints 0-1 linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 206-215, February.
- Egon Balas & Clarence H. Martin, 1980. "Pivot and Complement--A Heuristic for 0-1 Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 86-96, January.
- Charles E. Gearing & William W. Swart & Turgut Var, 1973. "Determining the Optimal Investment Policy for the Tourism Sector of a Developing Country," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 487-497, December.
- Clifford C. Petersen, 1967. "Computational Experience with Variants of the Balas Algorithm Applied to the Selection of R&D Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(9), pages 736-750, May.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:2-3:p:659-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.