A linear programming embedded probabilistic tabu search for the unequal-area facility layout problem with flexible bays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bozer, Yavuz A. & Wang, Chi-Tai, 2012. "A graph-pair representation and MIP-model-based heuristic for the unequal-area facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 382-391.
- Goetschalckx, Marc, 1992. "An interactive layout heuristic based on hexagonal adjacency graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 304-321, December.
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Lokketangen, Arne & Glover, Fred, 1998. "Solving zero-one mixed integer programming problems using tabu search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 624-658, April.
- Scholz, Daniel & Petrick, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang, 2009. "STaTS: A Slicing Tree and Tabu Search based heuristic for the unequal area facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 166-178, August.
- Komarudin & Wong, Kuan Yew, 2010. "Applying Ant System for solving Unequal Area Facility Layout Problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 730-746, May.
- Scholz, Daniel & Petrick, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang, 2009. "STaTS: A Slicing Tree and Tabu Search based heuristic for the unequal area facility layout problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 39430, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calleja, Gema & Corominas, Albert & García-Villoria, Alberto & Pastor, Rafael, 2016. "Hybrid metaheuristics for the Accessibility Windows Assembly Line Balancing Problem Level 2 (AWALBP-L2)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 760-772.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:1100-1112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:713-725 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFacilities planning and design; Unequal area facility layout; Flexible bay structure; Probabilistic tabu search; Constrained combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:614-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.