Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick S. Hillier & Michael M. Connors, 1966. "Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 42-57, September.
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Burkard, Rainer E., 1984. "Quadratic assignment problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 283-289, March.
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
- Thomas E. Vollmann & Elwood S. Buffa, 1966. "The Facilities Layout Problem in Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(10), pages B450-B468, June.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:92:y:1996:i:2:p:402-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.