Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas E. Vollmann & Elwood S. Buffa, 1966. "The Facilities Layout Problem in Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(10), pages B450-B468, June.
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
- Burkard, Rainer E., 1984. "Quadratic assignment problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 283-289, March.
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
- Frederick S. Hillier & Michael M. Connors, 1966. "Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 42-57, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:92:y:1996:i:2:p:402-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.