The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Warren P. & Guignard, Monique & Hahn, Peter M. & Hightower, William L., 2007. "A level-2 reformulation-linearization technique bound for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 983-996, August.
- Hahn, Peter & Grant, Thomas & Hall, Nat, 1998. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem based on the Hungarian method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 629-640, August.
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Warren P. Adams & Hanif D. Sherali, 1986. "A Tight Linearization and an Algorithm for Zero-One Quadratic Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1274-1290, October.
- Burkard, R. E. & Karisch, S. & Rendl, F., 1991. "QAPLIB-A quadratic assignment problem library," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-119, November.
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2009. "The optimal layout of football players: A case study for AC Milan," MPRA Paper 20102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Bum-Jin & Hightower, William L. & Hahn, Peter M. & Zhu, Yi-Rong & Sun, Lu, 2010. "Lower bounds for the axial three-index assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 654-668, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:184:y:2008:i:2:p:416-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.