The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, Warren P. & Guignard, Monique & Hahn, Peter M. & Hightower, William L., 2007. "A level-2 reformulation-linearization technique bound for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 983-996, August.
- Hahn, Peter & Grant, Thomas & Hall, Nat, 1998. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem based on the Hungarian method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 629-640, August.
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Burkard, R. E. & Karisch, S. & Rendl, F., 1991. "QAPLIB-A quadratic assignment problem library," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-119, November.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
- Warren P. Adams & Hanif D. Sherali, 1986. "A Tight Linearization and an Algorithm for Zero-One Quadratic Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1274-1290, October.
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:184:y:2008:i:2:p:416-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.