Heuristics for biquadratic assignment problems and their computational comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonomi, Ernesto & Lutton, Jean-Luc, 1986. "The asymptotic behaviour of quadratic sum assignment problems: A statistical mechanics approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 295-300, August.
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Pardalos, Panos M., 2009. "Random assignment problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Urban, Timothy L., 2006. "Single- and multi-objective facility layout with workflow interference considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1414-1426, November.
- Mavridou, T. & Pardalos, P.M. & Pitsoulis, L.S. & Resende, Mauricio G.C., 1998. "A GRASP for the biquadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 613-621, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:283-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.