Minimizing makespan for flow shop scheduling by combining simulated annealing with sequencing knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Dannenbring, 1977. "An Evaluation of Flow Shop Sequencing Heuristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1174-1182, July.
- Herbert G. Campbell & Richard A. Dudek & Milton L. Smith, 1970. "A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(10), pages 630-637, June.
- Burkard, R. E. & Rendl, F., 1984. "A thermodynamically motivated simulation procedure for combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 169-174, August.
- Eglese, R. W., 1990. "Simulated annealing: A tool for operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 271-281, June.
- Turner, Scott & Booth, Dean, 1987. "Comparison of heuristics for flow shop sequencing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 75-78.
- Taillard, E., 1990. "Some efficient heuristic methods for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74, July.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:515-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.