An improved annealing scheme for the QAP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Jayaswal, Sachin & Agarwal, Prashant, 2013. "Balancing U-Shaped Assembly Lines with Resource Dependent Task Times: A Simulated Annealing Approach," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:261:y:2015:i:c:p:302-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo, 1999. "Application of the simulated annealing algorithm to the combinatorial optimisation problem with permutation property: An investigation of generation mechanism," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 81-94, October.
- Li, Wu-Ji & Smith, J. MacGregor, 1995. "An algorithm for Quadratic Assignment Problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 205-216, February.
- Dimitris Fouskakis & David Draper, 2002. "Stochastic Optimization: a Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 70(3), pages 315-349, December.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0174-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeinal Hamadani, Ali & Abouei Ardakan, Mostafa & Rezvan, Taghi & Honarmandian, Mohammad Mehran, 2013. "Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 309-317.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1094-1108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Itoh, Kenji & Enkawa, Takao, 1995. "Minimizing makespan for flow shop scheduling by combining simulated annealing with sequencing knowledge," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 515-531, September.
- Maniezzo, Vittorio & Dorigo, Marco & Colorni, Alberto, 1995. "Algodesk: An experimental comparison of eight evolutionary heuristics applied to the Quadratic Assignment Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 188-204, February.
- LeBlanc, Larry J. & Shtub, Avraham & Anandalingam, G., 1999. "Formulating and solving production planning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 54-80, January.
- Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm, 1996. "Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 402-416, July.
- Hahn, Peter M. & Kim, Bum-Jin & Stutzle, Thomas & Kanthak, Sebastian & Hightower, William L. & Samra, Harvind & Ding, Zhi & Guignard, Monique, 2008. "The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 416-428, January.
- Burkard, Rainer E. & Cela, Eranda, 1995. "Heuristics for biquadratic assignment problems and their computational comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 283-300, June.
- Stutzle, Thomas, 2006. "Iterated local search for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1519-1539, November.
- Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, P. & Shankar, R., 2004. "Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 592-606, September.
- Taillard, Eric D. & Gambardella, Luca M. & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2001. "Adaptive memory programming: A unified view of metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 1-16, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:46:y:1990:i:1:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.