Stochastic Optimization: a Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taillard, E., 1990. "Some efficient heuristic methods for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-74, July.
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Manuel Laguna & Fred Glover, 1993. "Bandwidth Packing: A Tabu Search Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Brigitte Jaumard & Pierre Hansen & Marcus Poggi de Aragão, 1991. "Column Generation Methods for Probabilistic Logic," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 135-148, May.
- Fred Glover, 1989. "Tabu Search---Part I," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 190-206, August.
- David S. Johnson & Cecilia R. Aragon & Lyle A. McGeoch & Catherine Schevon, 1989. "Optimization by Simulated Annealing: An Experimental Evaluation; Part I, Graph Partitioning," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 37(6), pages 865-892, December.
- C.R. Reeves, 1999. "Landscapes, operators and heuristic search," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 86(0), pages 473-490, January.
- Kate A. Smith, 1999. "Neural Networks for Combinatorial Optimization: A Review of More Than a Decade of Research," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Colin R. Reeves, 1997. "Feature Article---Genetic Algorithms for the Operations Researcher," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 231-250, August.
- Fred Glover, 1990. "Tabu Search: A Tutorial," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 74-94, August.
- Ishibuchi, Hisao & Misaki, Shinta & Tanaka, Hideo, 1995. "Modified simulated annealing algorithms for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 388-398, March.
- David Draper, 1995. "Inference and Hierarchical Modeling in the Social Sciences," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 20(2), pages 115-147, June.
- Fu, Hsin-Pin & Su, Chao-Ton, 2000. "A comparison of search techniques for minimizing assembly time in printed wiring assembly," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 83-98, January.
- Fred Glover, 1990. "Tabu Search—Part II," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 4-32, February.
- Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, 1990. "Tabu Search Applied to the Quadratic Assignment Problem," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 33-45, February.
- Connolly, David T., 1990. "An improved annealing scheme for the QAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 93-100, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena, 2013. "A methodology for the synthetic generation of hourly wind speed time series based on some known aggregate input data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 541-550.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:267-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamarra, Carlos & Guerrero, Josep M., 2015. "Computational optimization techniques applied to microgrids planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 413-424.
- Khayyam, Hamid & Naebe, Minoo & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza & Jamshidi, Farshid & Li, Quanxiang & Atkiss, Stephen & Buckmaster, Derek & Fox, Bronwyn, 2015. "Stochastic optimization models for energy management in carbonization process of carbon fiber production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 643-655.
- Roberto Benedetti & Monica Pratesi & Nicola Salvati, 2013. "Local stationarity in small area estimation models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 81-95, March.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:70-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:40-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Angun, M.E., 2004. "Black box simulation optimization : Generalized response surface methodology," Other publications TiSEM 2548e953-54ce-44e2-8c5b-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:istatr:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:315-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isiiinl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.