Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Fouskakis & David Draper, 2002. "Stochastic Optimization: a Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 70(3), pages 315-349, December.
- George Casella & Christian P, Robert & Martin T, Wells, 2000. "Mixture Models, Latent Variables and Partitioned Importance Sampling," Working Papers 2000-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antonio Pepiciello & Alfredo Vaccaro & Mario Mañana, 2019. "Robust Optimization of Energy Hubs Operation Based on Extended Affine Arithmetic," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-15, June.
- Guan, Jinyu & Tang, Hao & Wang, Ke & Yao, Jianguo & Yang, Shengchun, 2020. "A parallel multi-scenario learning method for near-real-time power dispatch optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C).
- Efrat Taig & Ohad Ben-Shahar, 2019. "Gradient Surfing: A New Deterministic Approach for Low-Dimensional Global Optimization," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 180(3), pages 855-878, March.
- Khayyam, Hamid & Naebe, Minoo & Bab-Hadiashar, Alireza & Jamshidi, Farshid & Li, Quanxiang & Atkiss, Stephen & Buckmaster, Derek & Fox, Bronwyn, 2015. "Stochastic optimization models for energy management in carbonization process of carbon fiber production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 643-655.
- Wang, Fan & Zhang, Shengfan & Henderson, Louise M., 2018. "Adaptive decision-making of breast cancer mammography screening: A heuristic-based regression model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 70-84.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Roberto Benedetti & Monica Pratesi & Nicola Salvati, 2013. "Local stationarity in small area estimation models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(1), pages 81-95, March.
- Gamarra, Carlos & Guerrero, Josep M., 2015. "Computational optimization techniques applied to microgrids planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 413-424.
- Ng, Kenyon & Turlach, Berwin A. & Murray, Kevin, 2019. "A flexible sequential Monte Carlo algorithm for parametric constrained regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 13-26.
- Carapellucci, Roberto & Giordano, Lorena, 2013. "A methodology for the synthetic generation of hourly wind speed time series based on some known aggregate input data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 541-550.
- Paolo Postiglione & Maria Simona Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2017. "Spatial Clusters in EU Productivity Growth," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 40-60, March.
- Angun, M.E., 2004. "Black box simulation optimization : Generalized response surface methodology," Other publications TiSEM 2548e953-54ce-44e2-8c5b-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nikmehr, Nima & Najafi-Ravadanegh, Sajad & Khodaei, Amin, 2017. "Probabilistic optimal scheduling of networked microgrids considering time-based demand response programs under uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 267-279.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:64:y:2002:i:4:p:583-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.