The optimal layout of football players: A case study for AC Milan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Peter M. & Kim, Bum-Jin & Stutzle, Thomas & Kanthak, Sebastian & Hightower, William L. & Samra, Harvind & Ding, Zhi & Guignard, Monique, 2008. "The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 416-428, January.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 1999.
"A Pure Binary LP Model to the Facility Layout Problem,"
Working Paper Series
1999:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Papahristodoulou, C., 1999. "A Pure Binary LP Model to the Facility Layout Problem," Papers 1999:13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2007. "An analysis of Champions League match statistics," MPRA Paper 3605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2012. "Optimal football strategies: AC Milan versus FC Barcelona," MPRA Paper 35940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssports; layout; assignment; football players; passes; markings; time;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-01-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2010-01-23 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .