A Pure Binary LP Model to the Facility Layout Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Papahristodoulou, C., 1999. "A Pure Binary LP Model to the Facility Layout Problem," Papers 1999:13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Domschke, Wolfgang & Drexl, Andreas, 1985. "Location and layout planning – an international bibliography," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36418, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2009. "The optimal layout of football players: A case study for AC Milan," MPRA Paper 20102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility layout; Binary; Linear Programming; Optimization; Efficiency;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uunewp:1999_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall) or (Benny Carlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.