Report NEP-CUL-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besana, Angela, 2010. "Internet Marketing in Cultural Industries: from movie to arts," MPRA Paper 19825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2010. "World heritage: Where are we? An empirical analysis," IEW - Working Papers 462, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," Working Papers 357, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Asero, Vincenzo & Patti, Sebastiano, 2009. "From Wine Production to Wine Tourism Experience: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 56206, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00446189_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant, Amelie F. & Nottmeyer, Olga & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Cultural Integration in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stuehmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Getting beer during commercials: adverse effects of Ad-Avoidance," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Game Information, Local Heroes, And Their Effect On Attendance: The Case Of The Japanese Baseball League," MPRA Paper 19965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2009. "Expert Opinion And Cuisine Reputation In The Market For Restaurant Meals," Working Papers 56205, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Matthieu Crozet & Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "Quality Sorting and Trade: Firm-Level Evidence for French Wine," Working Papers 2009-14, CEPII research center.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Indirect network effects with two salop circles: the example of the music industry," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2009. "The optimal layout of football players: A case study for AC Milan," MPRA Paper 20102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Béal, Sylvain & Solal, Philippe, 2009. "Allocation rules for museum pass programs," MPRA Paper 20103, University Library of Munich, Germany.