From Wine Production to Wine Tourism Experience: The Case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda Escolar, Belen & Fernández Morueco, Ricardo, 2011. "Vino, turismo e innovación: Las Rutas del Vino de España, una estrategia integrada de desarrollo rural/Wine, Tourism and Innovation: The Wine Routes of Spain, an Integrated Strategy of Rural Developme," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 129-164, Abril.
- Grazia Calabrò & Simone Vieri, 2016. "The Food and Wine Tourism: A Resource for a New Local Development Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(S10), pages 988-988, November.
- Privitera, Donatella, 2010. "Heritage and wine as tourist attractions in rural areas," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 95216, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan & Castiglione, Concetta, 2012. "Cultural participation and tourism flows: An empirical investigation of Italian provinces," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 21/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Nesci, Francesco Saverio & Privitera, Donatella, 2011. "The Relationship Between Wine, Heritage And Tourism: An Exploratory Farm Study," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2010-01-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-01-23 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2010-01-23 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:56206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.