Heritage and wine as tourist attractions in rural areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asero, Vincenzo & Patti, Sebastiano, 2009. "From Wine Production to Wine Tourism Experience: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 56206, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsheritage marketing; wine tourism; case study; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-11-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-11-13 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .