Report NEP-AGR-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Corong, Erwin, 2009. "Philippine agricultural and food policies: Implications for poverty and income distribution," Research reports 161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- MacDonald, James M., 2009. "Food, Agriculture, and Antitrust: Looking at the Recent Past (PowerPoint)," Seminars 56161, USDA Economists Group.
- J.Alexander Nuetah & Ting Zuo & Xian Xin, 2010. "Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support reform under the WTO System:What does it mean for Welfare in West Africa?," Working Papers 1001, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Thornton, Philip K. & Herrero, Mario, 2010. "The inter-linkages between rapid growth in livestock production, climate change, and the impacts on water resources, land use, and deforestation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5178, The World Bank.
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2009. "Expert Opinion And Cuisine Reputation In The Market For Restaurant Meals," Working Papers 56205, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Svitakova, Jirina & Kosina, Petr & La Rovere, Roberto, 2009. "Impacts of CIMMYT's International Training Linked to Long-Term Trials in Conservation Agriculture: 1996-2006," Impact Studies 56089, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Joe Dewbre, 2010. "Economic Importance of Agriculture for Poverty Reduction," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Asero, Vincenzo & Patti, Sebastiano, 2009. "From Wine Production to Wine Tourism Experience: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 56206, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Matthieu Crozet & Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "Quality Sorting and Trade: Firm-Level Evidence for French Wine," Working Papers 2009-14, CEPII research center.
- La Rovere, Roberto & Mathema, Sudarshan & Dixon, John & Aquino-Mercado, Pedro & Gurung, Kamala & Hodson, Dave P. & Flores Velasquez, Dagoberto, 2009. "Economic and livelihood impacts of maize research in hill regions in Mexico and Nepal: Including a method for collecting and analyzing spatial data using Google Earth," Impact Studies 56090, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- de la Rupelle, Maëlys & Quheng, Deng & Li, Shi & Vendryes, Thomas, 2009. "Land Rights Insecurity and Temporary Migration in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 4668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aiello, Francesco & Demaria, Federica, 2009. "Do trade preferential agreements enhance the exports of developing countries? Evidence from the EU GSP," MPRA Paper 20093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuniga Gonzalez, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Malmquist Dea Index Analysis With An Oriented Output Applied To The Forest Economic Activity In Nicaragua 1998-2005," Miscellaneous Papers 56198, Agecon Search.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Strange Birth of Liberal Denmark: Danish trade protection and the growth of the dairy industry since the mid-nineteenth century," Discussion Papers 10-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Paul Sharp, 2010. "Malta and the Nineteenth Century Grain Trade: British free trade in a microcosm of Empire?," Discussion Papers 10-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Song, Feng & Zhao, Jinhua & Swinton, Scott M., 2009. "Switching to Perennial Energy Crops under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility," Staff Papers 56195, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2010. "Price is a Better Climate Commitment," Papers of Peter Cramton 10pbcc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2010.