Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support reform under the WTO System:What does it mean for Welfare in West Africa?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Alexander Nuetah & Ting Zuo & Xin Xian, 2011. "Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support Reform Under the WTO System: What Does It Mean for Welfare in West Africa?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(12), pages 2044-2062, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xian Xin & Xiuqing Wang, 2007. "Was China¡¯s Inflation in 2004 Led by An Agricultural Price Rise?," Working Papers 0702, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Ardeni, Pier Giorgio & Freebairn, John, 2002. "The macroeconomics of agriculture," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 28, pages 1455-1485 Elsevier.
- Xiwen Chen, 2009. "Review of China's agricultural and rural development: policy changes and current issues," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 121-135, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urban, Kirsten & Jensen, Hans G. & Brockmeier, Martina, 2016. "How decoupled is the Single Farm Payment and does it matter for international trade?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 126-138.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Trade; Export Subsidies; Domestic Support; Welfare;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-01-23 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cau:wpaper:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baozhong Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cecaucn.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .