Report NEP-AFR-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Africa and the global economic crisis: A Risk assessment and action guide," MPRA Paper 19856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MacRobert, John F., 2009. "Seed Business Management in Africa," Manuals 56174, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- J.Alexander Nuetah & Ting Zuo & Xian Xin, 2010. "Agricultural Export Subsidies and Domestic Support reform under the WTO System:What does it mean for Welfare in West Africa?," Working Papers 1001, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Clarke, George, 2010. "Are Managers’ Perceptions of Constraints to Growth Reliable? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in South Africa," MPRA Paper 20098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syroka, Joanna & Nucifora, Antonio, 2010. "National drought insurance for Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5169, The World Bank.
- Nielsen, Hannah & Madani, Dorsati, 2010. "Potential benefits and risks of increased aid flows to Burundi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5180, The World Bank.
- Akay, Gokhan H. & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2009. "Capital-Skill Complementarity: Evidence from Manufacturing Industries in Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 4674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).