Philippine agricultural and food policies: Implications for poverty and income distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corong, Erwin & Dacuycuy, Lawrence & Reyes, Rachel & Taningco, Angelo, 2012.
"The Growth and Distributive Impacts of Public Infrastructure Investments in the Philippines,"
PEP Working Papers
164410, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Taningco, Angelo & Corong, Erwin & Dacuycuy, Lawrence & Reyes, Rachel, 2013. "The growth and distributive impacts of public infrastructure investments in the Philippines," PEP Policy Briefs 159874, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Erwin Corong & Lawrence Dacuycuy & Rachel Reyes & Angelo Taningco, 2012. "The Growth and Distributive Impacts of Public Infrastructure Investments in the Philippines," Working Papers MPIA 2012-15, PEP-MPIA.
- Marc Jim M. Mariano & James A. Giesecke & Nhi H. Tran, 2015.
"The effects of domestic rice market interventions outside business-as-usual conditions for imported rice prices,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 809-832, February.
- M.J. Mariano & J.A. Giesecke & N.H. Tran, 2014. "The Effects of Domestic Rice Market Interventions Outside Business-As-Usual Conditions For Imported Rice Prices," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-245, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ditya A Nurdianto & Budy P Resosudarmo, 2014. "ASEAN Economic community and climate change," Departmental Working Papers 2014-24, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mariano, Marc Jim M. & Giesecke, James A., 2014. "The macroeconomic and food security implications of price interventions in the Philippine rice market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 350-361.
- Ditya Agung Nurdianto, 2016. "Economic Impacts of a Carbon Tax in an Integrated ASEAN," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201604t5, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Juan He & Roderick Rejesus & Xiaoyong Zheng & Jose Yorobe, 2018. "Advantageous Selection in Crop Insurance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(3), pages 646-668, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFood prices; Trade reform; Agricultural policies; Computable general equilibrium (CGE) modeling; Social accounting matrix; Microsimulation model; food policies; Income distribution; Poverty reduction;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2010-01-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-23 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.