Graph theoretic heuristics for unequal-sized facility layout problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jouko Seppänen & James M. Moore, 1970. "Facilities Planning with Graph Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 242-253, December.
- Harry K. Edwards & Billy E. Gillett & Monta E. Hale, 1970. "Modular Allocation Technique (MAT)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 161-169, November.
- Green, Rh & Al-Hakim, Lar, 1985. "A heuristic for facilities layout planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 469-474.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Kusiak, Andrew, 1991. "Efficient models for the facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Christopher J. Picone & Wilbert E. Wilhelm, 1984. "A Perturbation Scheme to Improve Hillier's Solution to the Facilities Layout Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1238-1249, October.
- Michael Scriabin & Roger C. Vergin, 1985. "A Cluster-Analytic Approach to Facility Layout," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(1), pages 33-49, January.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Heragu, Sunderesh S., 1987. "The facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-251, June.
- Frederick S. Hillier & Michael M. Connors, 1966. "Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 42-57, September.
- Kaufman, L. & Broeckx, F., 1978. "An algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem using Bender's decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 207-211, May.
- Janny Leung, 1992. "A New Graph-Theoretic Heuristic for Facility Layout," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 594-605, April.
- Eugene L. Lawler, 1963. "The Quadratic Assignment Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 586-599, July.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S., 1992. "Recent models and techniques for solving the layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 136-144, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Geun-Cheol & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 2000. "Algorithms for adjusting shapes of departments in block layouts on the grid-based plane," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-122, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfacility layout heuristics graph theory search procedure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:391-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.