A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leti Vos & Siebren Groothuis & Godefridus Merode, 2007. "Evaluating hospital design from an operations management perspective," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 357-364, December.
- L. R. Foulds, 1983. "Techniques for Facilities Layout: Deciding which Pairs of Activities Should be Adjacent," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1414-1426, December.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Kusiak, Andrew, 1991. "Efficient models for the facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Yavuz A. Bozer & Russell D. Meller & Steven J. Erlebacher, 1994. "An Improvement-Type Layout Algorithm for Single and Multiple-Floor Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 918-932, July.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Heragu, Sunderesh S., 1987. "The facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-251, June.
- Frederick S. Hillier & Michael M. Connors, 1966. "Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 42-57, September.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Peter Hahn & J. MacGregor Smith & Yi-Rong Zhu, 2010. "The Multi-Story Space Assignment Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 77-103, September.
- Warren P. Adams & Hanif D. Sherali, 1986. "A Tight Linearization and an Algorithm for Zero-One Quadratic Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1274-1290, October.
- Burkard, R. E. & Karisch, S. & Rendl, F., 1991. "QAPLIB-A quadratic assignment problem library," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-119, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1113-x is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Jerin Leno & S. Saravana Sankar & S. G. Ponnambalam, 0. "MIP model and elitist strategy hybrid GA–SA algorithm for layout design," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0522-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHospital layout planning; quadratic assignment problem; fix-and-optimize heuristic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.