A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leti Vos & Siebren Groothuis & Godefridus Merode, 2007. "Evaluating hospital design from an operations management perspective," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 357-364, December.
- L. R. Foulds, 1983. "Techniques for Facilities Layout: Deciding which Pairs of Activities Should be Adjacent," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1414-1426, December.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Kusiak, Andrew, 1991. "Efficient models for the facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Gordon C. Armour & Elwood S. Buffa, 1963. "A Heuristic Algorithm and Simulation Approach to Relative Location of Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 294-309, January.
- Yavuz A. Bozer & Russell D. Meller & Steven J. Erlebacher, 1994. "An Improvement-Type Layout Algorithm for Single and Multiple-Floor Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 918-932, July.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Heragu, Sunderesh S., 1987. "The facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-251, June.
- Frederick S. Hillier & Michael M. Connors, 1966. "Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 42-57, September.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Peter Hahn & J. MacGregor Smith & Yi-Rong Zhu, 2010. "The Multi-Story Space Assignment Problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 77-103, September.
- Warren P. Adams & Hanif D. Sherali, 1986. "A Tight Linearization and an Algorithm for Zero-One Quadratic Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1274-1290, October.
- Burkard, R. E. & Karisch, S. & Rendl, F., 1991. "QAPLIB-A quadratic assignment problem library," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 115-119, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Jerin Leno & S. Saravana Sankar & S. G. Ponnambalam, 0. "MIP model and elitist strategy hybrid GA–SA algorithm for layout design," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1113-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHospital layout planning; quadratic assignment problem; fix-and-optimize heuristic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .