Techniques for Facilities Layout: Deciding which Pairs of Activities Should be Adjacent
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Wu-Ji & Smith, J. MacGregor, 1995. "An algorithm for Quadratic Assignment Problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 205-216, February.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li, 1995. "A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-73, November.
- Helber, Stefan & Böhme, Daniel & Oucherif, Farid & Lagershausen, Svenja & Kasper, Steffen, 2014. "A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-527, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hossein Safizadeh, M. & McKenna, David R., 1996. "Application of multidimensional scaling techniques to facilities layout," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 54-62, July.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chiang, Chi, 1998. "Intelligent local search strategies for solving facility layout problems with the quadratic assignment problem formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 457-488, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfacilities/equipment planning: layout; networks/graphs: applications; programming: quadratic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:12:p:1414-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.