A probabilistic model applied to emergency service vehicle location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-120, August.
- C ReVelle & K Hogan, 1988. "A Reliability-Constrained Siting Model with Local Estimates of Busy Fractions," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M. E. & Conforti, D., 2004. "Designing robust emergency medical service via stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 183-193, October.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Fernando Borrás & Jesús Pastor, 2002. "The Ex-Post Evaluation of the Minimum Local Reliability Level: An Enhanced Probabilistic Location Set Covering Model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 51-74, March.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & G. H. Symonds, 1958. "Cost Horizons and Certainty Equivalents: An Approach to Stochastic Programming of Heating Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 235-263, April.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- C ReVelle & K Hogan, 1988. "A reliability-constrained siting model with local estimates of busy fractions," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 143-152, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Shi & Cui, Na & Bai, Yun & Xie, Weijun & Chen, Mingliu & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2015. "Reliable emergency service facility location under facility disruption, en-route congestion and in-facility queuing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 199-216.
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:120-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2011. "The facility location problem with Bernoulli demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-345, June.
- Zhang, Junlong & Lam, William H.K. & Chen, Bi Yu, 2016. "On-time delivery probabilistic models for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 144-154.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:32-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2010. "Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 76-84, July.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:25:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-016-0425-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahdi Moeini & Zied Jemai & Evren Sahin, 2015. "Location and relocation problems in the context of the emergency medical service systems: a case study," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(3), pages 641-658, September.
- McCormack, Richard & Coates, Graham, 2015. "A simulation model to enable the optimization of ambulance fleet allocation and base station location for increased patient survival," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 294-309.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liang, Zheng-Xian, 2014. "A strategic planning model for the railway system accident rescue problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-96.
- Shishebori, Davood & Yousefi Babadi, Abolghasem, 2015. "Robust and reliable medical services network design under uncertain environment and system disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 268-288.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming Location Emergency medical service;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:1:p:323-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.