A minimum expected response model: Formulation, heuristic solution, and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Jarvis, 1985. "Approximating the Equilibrium Behavior of Multi-Server Loss Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 235-239, February.
- Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic, 2003. "Ambulance location and relocation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 451-463, June.
- Saydam, Cem & Aytug, Haldun, 2003. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, March.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Aytug, Haldun & Saydam, Cem, 2002. "Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 480-494, September.
- R. K. Ahuja & J. B. Orlin & S. Pallottino & M. P. Scaparra & M. G. Scutellà, 2004. "A Multi-Exchange Heuristic for the Single-Source Capacitated Facility Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 749-760, June.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Vergara, F. Elizabeth & Saydam, Cem & Xiao, Jing, 2007. "Developing effective meta-heuristics for a probabilistic location model via experimental design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 83-101, February.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May.
- Saydam, Cem & Repede, John & Burwell, Timothy, 1994. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: A comparative study," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 113-120.
- Armann Ingolfsson & Susan Budge & Erhan Erkut, 2008. "Optimal ambulance location with random delays and travel times," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 262-274, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_jors.2016.39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Degel & Lara Wiesche & Sebastian Rachuba & Brigitte Werners, 2015. "Time-dependent ambulance allocation considering data-driven empirically required coverage," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 444-458, December.
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Wibowo, Sigit Sulistiyo & Insanita, Rizqiah, 2010. "Hierarchical modeling approach for relief logistics nework Design," MPRA Paper 41089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liang, Zheng-Xian, 2014. "A strategic planning model for the railway system accident rescue problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-96.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation problem Emergency response Hypercube model Healthcare services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:4:p:253-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.