A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. S. Savas, 1969. "Simulation and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of New York's Emergency Ambulance Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(12), pages 608-627, August.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Rajan Batta & Narasimha R. Mannur, 1990. "Covering-Location Models for Emergency Situations That Require Multiple Response Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 16-23, January.
- Goldberg, Jeffrey & Dietrich, Robert & Ming Chen, Jen & Mitwasi, M. George & Valenzuela, Terry & Criss, Elizabeth, 1990. "Validating and applying a model for locating emergency medical vehicles in Tuczon, AZ," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 308-324, December.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
- Jan M. Chaiken & Richard C. Larson, 1972. "Methods for Allocating Urban Emergency Units: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-2), pages 110-130, December.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:173-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.