A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldberg, Jeffrey & Dietrich, Robert & Ming Chen, Jen & Mitwasi, M. George & Valenzuela, Terry & Criss, Elizabeth, 1990. "Validating and applying a model for locating emergency medical vehicles in Tuczon, AZ," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 308-324, December.
- E. S. Savas, 1969. "Simulation and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of New York's Emergency Ambulance Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(12), pages 608-627, August.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Jan M. Chaiken & Richard C. Larson, 1972. "Methods for Allocating Urban Emergency Units: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-2), pages 110-130, December.
- Rajan Batta & Narasimha R. Mannur, 1990. "Covering-Location Models for Emergency Situations That Require Multiple Response Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 16-23, January.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aktas, Emel & Ulengin, Fusun & Onsel Sahin, Sule, 2007. "A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 130-146, June.
- Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Saydam, Cem, 2009. "A minimum expected response model: Formulation, heuristic solution, and application," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 253-262, December.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:3:p:281-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1487-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ertem, Mustafa A. & Buyurgan, Nebil & Pohl, Edward A., 2012. "Using announcement options in the bid construction phase for disaster relief procurement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 306-314.
- Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi, 2012. "Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 263-272.
- Saydam, Cem & Aytug, Haldun, 2003. "Accurate estimation of expected coverage: revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:173-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.