A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. S. Savas, 1969. "Simulation and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of New York's Emergency Ambulance Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(12), pages B608-B627, August.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, June.
- Goldberg, Jeffrey & Dietrich, Robert & Ming Chen, Jen & Mitwasi, M. George & Valenzuela, Terry & Criss, Elizabeth, 1990. "Validating and applying a model for locating emergency medical vehicles in Tuczon, AZ," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 308-324, December.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Jan M. Chaiken & Richard C. Larson, 1972. "Methods for Allocating Urban Emergency Units: A Survey," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-2), pages P110-P130, December.
- Rajan Batta & Narasimha R. Mannur, 1990. "Covering-Location Models for Emergency Situations That Require Multiple Response Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 16-23, January.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:173-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.