A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stevens, Warren & Normand, Charles, 2004. "Optimisation versus certainty: understanding the issue of heterogeneity in economic evaluation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 315-320, January.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala, 2002. "The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 459-472, May.
- Morrison, Joyce R. & Johnson, John D. & Barnes, James H. & Summers, Kent & Szeinbach, Sheryl L., 1997. "Predicting total health care costs of medicaid recipients: An artificial neural systems approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 191-197, November.
- Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd, 2003. "Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 19-31, October.
- Kaplan, Edward H. & Pollack, Harold, 1998. "Allocating HIV Prevention Resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 257-263, December.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Flessa, Steffen, 2003. "Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 67-80, October.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo, 2003. "Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2001. "A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 479-498, February.
- Bridges, John F. P. & Terris, Darcey D., 2004. "Portfolio evaluation of health programs: a reply to Sendi et al," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1849-1851, May.
- Cote, Murray J., 1999. "Patient flow and resource utilization in an outpatient clinic," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 231-245, September.
- Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath, 2004. "Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 513-527, December.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:130-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.