A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2001. "A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 479-498, February.
- Kaplan, Edward H. & Pollack, Harold, 1998. "Allocating HIV Prevention Resources," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 257-263, December.
- Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath, 2004. "Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 513-527, December.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala, 2002. "The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 459-472, May.
- De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo, 2003. "Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 101-114, October.
- Stevens, Warren & Normand, Charles, 2004. "Optimisation versus certainty: understanding the issue of heterogeneity in economic evaluation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 315-320, January.
- Bridges, John F. P. & Terris, Darcey D., 2004. "Portfolio evaluation of health programs: a reply to Sendi et al," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1849-1851, May.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd, 2003. "Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 19-31, October.
- Morrison, Joyce R. & Johnson, John D. & Barnes, James H. & Summers, Kent & Szeinbach, Sheryl L., 1997. "Predicting total health care costs of medicaid recipients: An artificial neural systems approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 191-197, November.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Flessa, Steffen, 2003. "Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 67-80, October.
- Cote, Murray J., 1999. "Patient flow and resource utilization in an outpatient clinic," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 231-245, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9350-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Shyr-Juh & Hsiao, Hsing-Chin & Huang, Li-Hua & Chang, Hsihui, 2011. "Taiwan quality indicator project and hospital productivity growth," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Şule & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay, 2014. "A decision support methodology to enhance the competitiveness of the Turkish automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 789-801.
- Tahir Ekin & Ozan Kocadagli & Nathaniel D. Bastian & Lawrence V. Fulton & Paul M. Griffin, 2016. "Fuzzy decision making in health systems: a resource allocation model," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 4(3), pages 245-267, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1057_jors.2010.11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:130-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .