A decision support methodology to enhance the competitiveness of the Turkish automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib, 1999. "Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Guan, Jian Cheng & Yam, Richard C.M. & Mok, Chiu Kam & Ma, Ning, 2006. "A study of the relationship between competitiveness and technological innovation capability based on DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 971-986, May.
- Baesens, Bart & Verstraeten, Geert & Van den Poel, Dirk & Egmont-Petersen, Michael & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Vanthienen, Jan, 2004.
"Bayesian network classifiers for identifying the slope of the customer lifecycle of long-life customers,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 508-523, July.
- B. Baesens & G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel & M. Egmont-Petersen & P. Van Kenhove & J. Vanthienen, 2002. "Bayesian Network Classifiers for Identifying the Slope of the Customer - Lifecycle of Long-Life Customers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/154, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tcha, MoonJoong & Kuriyama, Takashi, 2003. "Protection policy under economies of scale -- the welfare effects of tariffs on the Australian automotive industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 655-672, September.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin Barnes & Mike Morris, 2008. "Staying alive in the global automotive industry: what can developing economies learn from South Africa about linking into global automotive value chains?," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 31-55.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:249:y:2013:i:c:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aktas, Emel & Ulengin, Fusun & Onsel Sahin, Sule, 2007. "A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 130-146, June.
- Wu, Wei-Wen & Lan, Lawrence W. & Lee, Yu-Ting, 2012. "Exploring the critical pillars and causal relations within the NRI: An innovative approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 230-238.
- Kao, Chiang & Wu, Wann-Yih & Hsieh, Wen-Jen & Wang, Tai-Yue & Lin, Chinho & Chen, Liang-Hsuan, 2008. "Measuring the national competitiveness of Southeast Asian countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 613-628, June.
- Ackermann, Fran, 2012. "Problem structuring methods ‘in the Dock’: Arguing the case for Soft OR," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 652-658.
- Lauria, Eitel J.M. & Duchessi, Peter J., 2007. "A methodology for developing Bayesian networks: An application to information technology (IT) implementation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 234-252, May.
- Häger, David & Andersen, Lasse B., 2010. "A knowledge based approach to loss severity assessment in financial institutions using Bayesian networks and loss determinants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1635-1644, December.
- Simona, Gentile-Lüdecke & Axèle, Giroud, 2012. "Knowledge Transfer from TNCs and Upgrading of Domestic Firms: The Polish Automotive Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 796-807.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Becerra-Fernandez, Irma, 2005. "Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 185-211, October.
- Mingers, John & White, Leroy, 2010. "A review of the recent contribution of systems thinking to operational research and management science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1147-1161, December.
- Leslie Budd & Amer Hirmis, 2004. "Conceptual Framework for Regional Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1015-1028.
- Seung Hee Choi & Bang Nam Jeon, 2011. "The impact of the macroeconomic environment on merger activity: evidence from US time-series data," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 233-249.
- Anderson, Ronald D. & Vastag, Gyula, 2004. "Causal modeling alternatives in operations research: Overview and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 92-109, July.
- Bottomley, Paul A. & Doyle, John R., 2013. "Comparing the validity of numerical judgements elicited by direct rating and point allocation: Insights from objectively verifiable perceptual tasks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 148-157.
- Edwards, Lawrence & Golub, Stephen S., 2004. "South Africa's International Cost Competitiveness and Exports in Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1323-1339, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision support systems; Bayesian causal network; Competitiveness; Automotive industry; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:234:y:2014:i:3:p:789-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.