Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- David M. Miller & P. Mohan Rao, 1989. "Analysis of Profit-Linked Total-Factor Productivity Measurement Models at the Firm Level," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 757-767, June.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- David M. Miller, 1987. "Note---Analyzing Total Factor Productivity with ROI as a Criterion," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1501-1505, November.
- Oral, Muhittin, 1993. "A methodology for competitiveness analysis and strategy formulation in glass industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 9-22, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierrick Jan & Markus Lips & Michel Dumondel, 2012. "Total factor productivity change of Swiss dairy farms in the mountain region in the period 1999 to 2008," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 93(3), pages 273-298.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R., 2011. "The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 16-27, March.
- Zanakis, Stelios H. & Becerra-Fernandez, Irma, 2005. "Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 185-211, October.
- Tibor Lalinsky, 2008. "Competitiveness Factors of Slovak Companies," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2008, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Füsun & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Topcu, Y. Ilker, 2008. "A new perspective on the competitiveness of nations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 221-246, December.
- Yamane, Yasuo & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Hamada, Kunihiro & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nur Bahagia, Senator & Diawati, Lucia & Cakravastia, Andi, 2015. "Developing a plant system prediction model for technology transfer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 119-128.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Şule & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay, 2014. "A decision support methodology to enhance the competitiveness of the Turkish automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 789-801.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:118:y:1999:i:2:p:271-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.