Competitiveness Factors of Slovak Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib, 1999. "Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tibor Lalinsky, 2013. "Firm competitiveness determinants: results of a panel data analysis," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
Keywordscompany competitiveness; SWOT analysis; questionnaire survey;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:svk:wpaper:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbsgvsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.