Analysis of Profit-Linked Total-Factor Productivity Measurement Models at the Firm Level
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2009. "Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1130-1146, August.
- Parkan, Celik, 1996. "Measuring the performance of hotel operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 257-292, December.
- Robert Chambers, 2008. "Stochastic productivity measurement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-120, October.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Parkan, Celik, 2007. "Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 274-278, May.
- Marte BjÃ¸rnsen & Gudbrand Lien & Timo SipilÃ¤inen, 2011. "The productivity performance of Finnish and Norwegian dairy farms: the effect of joining/not joining the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p793, European Regional Science Association.
- Agrell, Per J. & Martin West, B., 2001. "A caveat on the measurement of productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib, 1999. "Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Frank Asche & Ragnar Tveteras, 2013. "Estimation and decomposition of inefficiency when producers maximize return to the outlay: an application to Norwegian fishing trawlers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 307-321, December.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; analysis; model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:35:y:1989:i:6:p:757-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .