Analysis of Profit-Linked Total-Factor Productivity Measurement Models at the Firm Level
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2009. "Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1130-1146, August.
- Parkan, Celik, 1996. "Measuring the performance of hotel operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 257-292, December.
- Robert Chambers, 2008. "Stochastic productivity measurement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-120, October.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Parkan, Celik, 2007. "Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 274-278, May.
- Marte BjÃ¸rnsen & Gudbrand Lien & Timo SipilÃ¤inen, 2011. "The productivity performance of Finnish and Norwegian dairy farms: the effect of joining/not joining the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p793, European Regional Science Association.
- Agrell, Per J. & Martin West, B., 2001. "A caveat on the measurement of productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib, 1999. "Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Frank Asche & Ragnar Tveteras, 2013. "Estimation and decomposition of inefficiency when producers maximize return to the outlay: an application to Norwegian fishing trawlers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 307-321, December.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; analysis; model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:35:y:1989:i:6:p:757-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.