College of Business Corpus Christi, Texas (United States)
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
: (361) 825-6045
6300 Ocean Drive, CC., TX 78412
RePEc:edi:cbtccus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rao, Mohan & Chhabria, Rishi & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Mandal, Purnendu, 2018. "Improving competitiveness through performance evaluation using the APC model: A case in micro-irrigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 1-11.
- Mohan Rao, 2018. "Enhancing student engagement and immediate feedback with clickers and response cards," International Journal of Innovation and Learning, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 24(1), pages 81-97.
- Mohan Rao & Purnendu Mandal, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of IT investments: use of a multi-period profit-linked productivity measurement model," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 278-294.
- Mohan P. Rao & Purnendu Mandal, 2011. "Linking the Impact of IT Investments to Productivity and Profitability," International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (IJEIS), IGI Global, vol. 7(2), pages 34-49, April.
- Mohan P. Rao & Purnendu Mandal, 2007. "Information Technology in Maquiladoras: An Exploratory Study of Usage and Perceptions," International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (IJEIS), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 51-68, October.
- David M. Miller & P. Mohan Rao, 1989. "Analysis of Profit-Linked Total-Factor Productivity Measurement Models at the Firm Level," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 757-767, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David M. Miller & P. Mohan Rao, 1989.
"Analysis of Profit-Linked Total-Factor Productivity Measurement Models at the Firm Level,"
INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 757-767, June.
- Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib, 1999. "Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Frank Asche & Ragnar Tveteras, 2013. "Estimation and decomposition of inefficiency when producers maximize return to the outlay: an application to Norwegian fishing trawlers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 307-321, December.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2009. "Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1130-1146, August.
- Parkan, Celik, 1996. "Measuring the performance of hotel operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 257-292, December.
- Robert Chambers, 2008. "Stochastic productivity measurement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-120, October.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Parkan, Celik, 2007. "Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 274-278, May.
- Marte BjÃ¸rnsen & Gudbrand Lien & Timo SipilÃ¤inen, 2011. "The productivity performance of Finnish and Norwegian dairy farms: the effect of joining/not joining the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p793, European Regional Science Association.
- Agrell, Per J. & Martin West, B., 2001. "A caveat on the measurement of productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-14, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohan Rao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.