The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratick, Samuel J. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Hozumi, Dai, 2009. "Application and extension of the Moore and ReVelle Hierarchical Maximal Covering Model," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 92-101, June.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:60-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan, 2003. "Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 613-628, June.
- Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis, 2007. "A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(3), pages 643-662, May.
- Carreras, Miquel & Serra, Daniel, 1999.
"On optimal location with threshold requirements,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-103, June.
- Miquel Carreras & Daniel Serra, 1997. "On optimal location with treshold requirements," Economics Working Papers 220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miquel Carreras & Daniel Serra, 1997. "On optimal location with treshold requirements," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- Tiwari, M.K. & Raghavendra, N. & Agrawal, Shubham & Goyal, S.K., 2010. "A Hybrid Taguchi-Immune approach to optimize an integrated supply chain design problem with multiple shipping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 95-106, May.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:177:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-017-1177-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanquero, Rafael & Carrizosa, Emilio & G.-Tóth, Boglárka, 2016. "Maximal Covering Location Problems on networks with regional demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 77-85.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle & Ken Rosing, 1999. "Surviving in a competitive spatial market: The threshold capture model," Economics Working Papers 359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kevin Curtin & Karen Hayslett-McCall & Fang Qiu, 2010. "Determining Optimal Police Patrol Areas with Maximal Covering and Backup Covering Location Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 125-145, March.
- Ioannis Giannikos, 2010. "Fuzzy goal programming models for analyzing demand coverage," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 185-202, July.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1998. "An Efficient Procedure for Designing Single Allocation Hub and Spoke Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages 235-242, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10957-017-1177-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Pirkul, Hasan, 2001. "Planning and coordination of production and distribution facilities for multiple commodities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 394-408, January.
More about this item
Keywordslocation analysis; maximal covering location problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:233-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.