Using announcement options in the bid construction phase for disaster relief procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yi, Pengfei & George, Santhosh K. & Paul, Jomon Aliyas & Lin, Li, 2010. "Hospital capacity planning for disaster emergency management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 151-160, September.
- Hazra, Jishnu & Mahadevan, B., 2006. "Impact of supply base heterogeneity in electronic markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1580-1594, November.
- Jotshi, Arun & Gong, Qiang & Batta, Rajan, 2009. "Dispatching and routing of emergency vehicles in disaster mitigation using data fusion," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Zaki, Ahmed S. & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Parker, Barnett R., 1997. "A Simulation Model for the Analysis and Management of An Emergency Service System," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 173-189, September.
- Oktay Günlük & Lászlo Ladányi & Sven de Vries, 2005. "A Branch-and-Price Algorithm and New Test Problems for Spectrum Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 391-406, March.
- Clay Whybark, D., 2007. "Issues in managing disaster relief inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 228-235, July.
- Balcik, Burcu & Beamon, Benita M. & Krejci, Caroline C. & Muramatsu, Kyle M. & Ramirez, Magaly, 2010. "Coordination in humanitarian relief chains: Practices, challenges and opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "An emergency logistics distribution approach for quick response to urgent relief demand in disasters," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 687-709, November.
- Song, Jiongjiong & Regan, Amelia, 2005. "Approximation algorithms for the bid construction problem in combinatorial auctions for the procurement of freight transportation contracts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 914-933, December.
- Johansen, Soren Glud & Thorstenson, Anders, 1998. "An inventory model with Poisson demands and emergency orders," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 275-289, September.
- Bagchi, Aniruddha & Aliyas Paul, Jomon & Maloni, Michael, 2011. "Improving bid efficiency for humanitarian food aid procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 238-245, November.
More about this item
KeywordsProcurement auctions; Humanitarian logistics; Bid construction; Heuristics; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:306-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.