Hospital capacity planning for disaster emergency management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cote, Murray J., 1999. "Patient flow and resource utilization in an outpatient clinic," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 231-245, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mielczarek, Bożena, 2014. "Simulation modelling for contracting hospital emergency services at the regional level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 287-299.
- TALARICO, Luca & MEISEL, Frank & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2014. "Ambulance routing for disaster response with patient groups," Working Papers 2014005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bozena Mielczarek, 2016. "Review of modelling approaches for healthcare simulation," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 55-72.
- Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram, 2012. "Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 4-13.
- Ertem, Mustafa A. & Buyurgan, Nebil & Pohl, Edward A., 2012. "Using announcement options in the bid construction phase for disaster relief procurement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 306-314.
- Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher, 2012. "An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 250-260.
More about this item
KeywordsHospitals Simulation Regression Meta-model Disaster planning Capacity planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:44:y:2010:i:3:p:151-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .