Ambulance routing for disaster response with patient groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yi, Pengfei & George, Santhosh K. & Paul, Jomon Aliyas & Lin, Li, 2010. "Hospital capacity planning for disaster emergency management," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 151-160, September.
- Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L., 2013. "A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 1-11.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Van Ryzin, Garrett., 1991. "A stochastic and dynamic vehicle routing problem in the Euclidean plane," Working papers 3286-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Huang, Michael & Smilowitz, Karen & Balcik, Burcu, 2012. "Models for relief routing: Equity, efficiency and efficacy," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 2-18.
- Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet, 2007. "A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1177-1193, June.
- Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F., 2010. "Ambulance location and relocation problems with time-dependent travel times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1293-1303, December.
- Knight, V.A. & Harper, P.R. & Smith, L., 2012. "Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 918-926.
- Jotshi, Arun & Gong, Qiang & Batta, Rajan, 2009. "Dispatching and routing of emergency vehicles in disaster mitigation using data fusion," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Schmid, Verena, 2012. "Solving the dynamic ambulance relocation and dispatching problem using approximate dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 611-621.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbulance routing; Disaster response; Service time; Local search; Large neighborhood search; Metaheuristic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2014005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.